Pesquisar neste blogue

terça-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2012

Fashion is Culture

Fashion is culture! My blog talks abaut....? Culture! So I will talk a little bit of fashion too. But, I'm not a good fashionist.... :s I need help! There's a lot of persons that have a blog abaut fashion, can they help?? Plese leave coments for help me know the ditails to be better. I will love it! :)) There is a selection that I made of the TopShop shorts! Kiss, Maria.

**********

Moda é cultura! O meu blog fala de...? Cultura! Então, eu irei falar um bocadinho de moda também. Mas, eu não sou lá muito boa modista... :s Preciso de ajuda! Há muitos bloggers com blogs de moda, talvez eles me possam ajudar?? Por favor, deixe comentários que me possam ajudar a conhecer os promenores para melhorar. Eu iria adorar! :)) Aqui vai uma seleção que eu fiz dos calções da TopShop! Beijo, Maria.







2 comentários:

  1. If something is wrong, plese tell me, cus I need to know! Bye, and thanks :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Don't forget to take a look to this collection! Kiss

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for commenting my blog :)
Kiss